I'm working on a science discussion question and need a reference to help me learn.
1. Describe the importance of the Emergency Response Guide, (ERG) and the NIOSH Pocket Guide. What are the similarities and differences between both manuals?
2. Explain the CAS number. What are some of the advantages of this number?
3. What are the differences between the classifications of 95 Respirators? What is meant by filter leakage? Why would filter leakage be a "bad thing"?
4. If you were asked to find the Respirator Recommendations for Tungsten, what would be the first question you would ask?
5. In the NIOSH Pocket Guide, you are directed to Table 5. What information would this table provide?
6. In the ERG, the Yellow, Blue, Orange and Green Pages help provide information about a hazardous chemical or substance. Explain how each color helps identify those hazards?
7. In the ERG, which section is ultimately the section that will provide the most relevant information to contain and manage the spill or release of hazardous materials?
8. Within the Blue and Yellow sections a substance will be highlighted in Green. What does this highlight represent? Once you find the term for this highlight, explain what it means?
9. In the ERG, the abbreviation, TIH is used quite often. What does this stand for and why is it critically important to know?
10. In the ERG, why is Acetylene Tetrabromie given a different Guide Number than the other listings for Acetylene?
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Hire a writer online for an essay and receive a well-formatted, free of errors and plagiarism article.