Select one of the articles listed below and respond to the following:
1. Identify the clinical question and describe each portion of the question.
· What is the culture of critical care nurses in a CCU?
· Population - 10 critical care nurses working in a CCU. (introduction section)
· Intervention - Daily entries in a diary after work and on off days.- (in methods section)
· Comparison - No diary collection (Methods section)
· Outcome - Five themes emerged from the diaries. Critical care nurses focus on patients, behaviors, and interactions are influenced by interactions. (results discussion and conclusion section)
· Time - Not all research studies will have a time component; if time is part of the study include a description. Example: study in place over 6 months.
2. In your own words, describe the following:
· Why was the study done?
· How was the study done?
· What was found?
· How will you apply this information in your practice setting?
3. Describe your experience after reading the article. How did the use of qualitative research methods meet the needs of the study, study design, and participants?
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Hire a writer online for an essay and receive a well-formatted, free of errors and plagiarism article.