I want you to read "ON LIBERTY" by JOHN STUART MILL ( I will be attaching reading pages from my textbook). Please do not use any other externa resources. After reading the pages,
1. Find an argument/idea stated by the author
2. State that statement clearly
3. Make an argument in contradict to that statement
4. Create a thesis stating the author's argument along with your contradiction to that statement.
5. Use evidences/quotes (at least three) from the PAGES to support the thesis
6. Please use simple language and clearly state everything
7. When mentioning the author's name after the first time PLEASE ONLY USE "MILLS".
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Hire a writer online for an essay and receive a well-formatted, free of errors and plagiarism article.