For this week's discussion blog, please answer the following questions in at least 300 words minimum:
1) What did the 1968 Indian Civil Rights Act entail? Compare and contrast the US government's perspective and the Native American perspective.
2) What does the term "sovereignty" mean? Why might it be an important term to Native American tribes based on the history we've learned so far?
3) What did the 1975 Native American Sovereignty and Educational Assistance Act entail? Compare and contrast the US government's perspective and the Native American perspective.
4) How do both of these acts build off of or differ from the Termination and Relocation policies we learned about previously?
5) According to the PowerPoint lecture, our readings and video on AIM, how exactly did the American Indian Movement emerge? What are your thoughts/reactions/connections to this week's materials overall?
After you submit your initial post, don't forget to respond to at least 1 peer's post in 150 words minimum!
We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.